Makes 6 Servings
- 1 lbs Thawed Ground Pork
- 1/4 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 pkg Taco seasoning mix
- 8 oz. Canned Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 cup Fritos(TM) corn chips, crumbled
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, Grated
- 1 pkg. Crescent Rolls
- Brown pork and onions in a large pan over medium-high heat until all pink is gone from meat. Add taco seasoning and tomato sauce to pan, stir to combine. reduce to simmer.
- Line a 10 inch pie pan with crescent rolls. Spoon meat mixture into pie pan. Layer over meat mixture 1 cup Fritos, sour cream, and cheese. Sprinkle remaining Fritos over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until bubbly and delicious.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 958.8, Total Fat 54.7g, Cholesterol 167.2 mg, Sodium 1,560.1 mg, Total Carbs 87.0 g.
Recipe downloaded from Clearviewporkfarm.com