Six Layer Casserole
Makes 4 Servings
- 1 lbs. Thawed Ground Pork
- 1 1/2 cup Raw potatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup Raw carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup Rice, uncooked
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 1/2 cup Canned Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- Partly cook ground pork until slightly pink and drain of grease.
- Place meat into a 2 quart casserole dish and cover with layer of rice, potatoes, onion and carrots.
- Top with tomatoes, including the juice.
- In a separate bowl, combine the salt, pepper, and sugar and then sprinkle over top of dish.
- Cover tightly and bake at 350 for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 392.3, Total Fat 16.5g, Cholesterol 73.6 mg, Sodium 765.0 mg, Total Carbs 31.8 g.
Recipe downloaded from Clearviewporkfarm.com