Pork Pot Pies
Makes 4 Servings
- 1 lbs. Thawed Ground Pork
- 1 1/4 cup Sun-dried Tomato Alfredo Sauce
- 12 oz Steam In-Bag Frozen Vegetable Medley
- 8 oz. Refrigerated Garlic Breadstick Dough
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat, add ground pork, salt and pepper. Brown well, drain, and return to skillet.
- Meanwhile cook vegetables according to package directions.
- Add sauce and vegetables to the pork in the skillet. Stir to combine well.
- Divide mixture into 4 individual-sized casserole dishes or one 9×9 baking dish. Top mixture with bread dough sticks in criss-cross pattern.
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 600, Total Fat 36 g, Cholesterol 130 mg,Sodium 1430 mg, Total Carbs 39 g.
Recipe downloaded from Clearviewporkfarm.com