Pork and Pasta Skillet Supper
Makes 4 Servings
- 1 lbs. Thawed Ground Pork
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 14.5oz Canned Tomatoes
- 8oz. Tomato Sauce
- 1 Zucchini or Summer Squash, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup Penne Pasta
- Boil pasta until desired tenderness according to package directions. Drain, and set aside.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and onion; cook and stir until evenly browned.
- Stir in tomatoes and tomato sauce, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in squash and pasta. Cook for an additional 2-5 minutes or until heated through.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 300, Total Fat 9 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Sodium 400 mg, Total Carbs 27 g.
Recipe downloaded from Clearviewporkfarm.com