Marinated Pork Balls
Makes 6 Servings
- 1lbs. Thawed Ground Pork
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Salt
- Salt & Peper to taste
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1 tsp. Dry Mustard
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Vinegar
- OPTIONAL: Pineapple or Apple Rings
- Mix first 8 ingredients together and form into small meatball size balls. Place in a casserole dish.
- Mix together the ketchup, dry mustard, brown sugar, and vinegar in a bowl until well combined. Pour over meatballs.
- Let marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour, or more, basting it occasionally.
- Bake at 325 for 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Garnish with optional sliced pineapple or apple rings.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 331.2, Total Fat 12.8g, Cholesterol 81.5 mg,Sodium 587.2 mg, Total Carbs 49.1 g.
Recipe downloaded from Clearviewporkfarm.com