Fiesta Pork Soup
Makes 5 Servings
- 1 lbs. Thawed Ground Pork
- 14.5 oz Chicken Broth
- 8 oz. Picante Sauce
- 1/8 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1/8 tsp. Ground Pepper
- 11oz Condensed Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup
- 1 Cup Small Round Tortilla Chips
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- In medium saucepan, cook and stir pork until browned. Drain.
- Add chicken broth, picante sauce, cumin and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Stir in cheese soup; simmer until heated through. Do not boil.
- Pour into serving bowls; garnish with tortilla chips and sour cream.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 420, Total Fat 20 g, Cholesterol 80 mg, Sodium 1200 mg, Total Carbs 18 g.
Recipe downloaded from Clearviewporkfarm.com